Friday, May 1, 2009

...And then there were three

This is where I crash the party and decide that I am coming along for the ride (literally). I had to settle for watching the last trip from back home in Australia, but not this time. This time I will be right there alongside my mates, sharing the fun (and not so fun) times.

It wasn't an easy decision to leave behind family, friends, and a job to travel to parts of the world that aren't your everyday destinations, but when a once in a lifetime opportunity comes up, you have to grab it and go wherever it takes you.

Elliot

2 comments:

  1. bah! Not easy to leave behind the job - I don't think so! The other two? Yes. Job? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab that opportunity by the horns dude. If it goes and stands on a hill you may be on a goat. Get off and get on a bike!

    ReplyDelete